Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lefty?

I have been noticing that while eating and playing Chase has been really using his left hand. Although neither Jonathan nor I are left handed, I think Chase may be breaking the mold. I think it is cute and love the fact that left handed people are proven to live longer! That just means my little man will grace everyone with his joyous presence for longer than normal.
I know when I was a little girl I tended to favor my left hand, but my mom would always switch everything to my right hand. I think she thought back then that there might be something wrong with you if you were left handed. I think I turned out ok even though I am still a lefty in some aspects. Especially gymnastics, my favorite activity when I was younger.
I guess we will just have to wait and see if he is left handed for sure but until then it is still up for debate.


No comments:

Post a Comment