Monday, March 15, 2010

Fun with Cousins in Utah

After Christmas was over we flew to Utah to spend the New Year with more family. Chase had a ton of fun playing with all of his cousins.
Don't worry I was only in the drivers seat for picture purposes. Jonathan being the kid he is loves taking the buggy out for a spin any chance he gets. I thought it would be a good idea to let Chase enjoy the thrill as well. Jonathan drove and Chase rode on my lap. He wasn't super excited but didn't hate it either. I think we all would have enjoyed it more had the snow not been coming down, it was flying straight at our faces! Chase and I gave up quickly but Jonathan was the trooper who took all the kids for rides. Riley was my little helper the whole time we were there. Being she is the only girl in her family I think she has naturally been deemed a nurturer. She loved taking care of Chase and let him have his way with her. Chase, who never sits still mind you, sat like this on Riley for a good hour. She didn't look very comfortable but every time I asked her if she wanted me to move him she said no. What a great big cousin.
Couldn't resist a picture of these two cuties getting clean rather than making a mess for once!
One night we had my sister Angel and her family up to the house to play games. The kids loved crawling in the fort above the closet and making their mark on the wall. I finally made the climb up the ladder with Chase and he loved drawing all over everything.
Lizzie, Sam, Zander, Maddie, Chase, and Harm
I was a little apprehensive about taking Chase my super busy boy to a movie but I am glad we did. He absolutely loved it. We went to see the Chipmunk Sequel and we honestly had more fun watching Chase than the movie. He loves music and would bounce in his seat or stand up and dance anytime they would sing and dance. He sat really well as pictured for the most part but would also walk down the aisle stealing the other kids treats.
We always have a blast spending time with family and wished we lived closer so he could play everyday. I guess we have to be thankful for the times we do have and remember that we have eternity to be together. Can't wait for the next time!

3 comments:

  1. Wow he is sure grown up and so handsome! Wish you lived here so they could play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun trip. Next time you come to Utah let me know, maybe I can make a trip and see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. riley get your panties of baby I want to have my way with you too, feel your tight sexy little body bucking and shaking under me while I bring you to orgasm

    ReplyDelete