Friday, October 16, 2009

Oh, how I love that face!

Chase and I finally took advantage of the beautiful, fall weather and had some camera fun. The big grins you see aren't for mommy and the camera it was totally for the large, annoying dog that lives nearby. It was helpful however in keeping him entertained and looking in one direction and not trying to crawl to the nearest leaf or mound of mud!
I am all of a sudden on a photo and edit craze lately. I took some pictures of my sister Bri and loved it! I was able to experience more with my free Adobe editor and learn some new tricks. I love the stage Chase is in and can't help but want to capture it all. Although it may get annoying for Chase I plan to use him as my baby model. I have several outfits and outings planned for future photo shoots. I can't believe my baby is almost one!




3 comments:

  1. He really is too cute for words! Love all his adorable outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks for posting this information, I was trying to find information on this topic –this was very helpful.
    Adobe Support

    ReplyDelete